Cerim K 024 Computerized Heel Seat Tacks And Side Cement Lasting Machine
Sports footwear as well as conventional men, ladies and children shoes can be processed on this machine from the largest mens (Paris point 54) down to the smallest childrens (Paris point 22) regardless of heel height.
The cementing and lasting system is capable of operating after any type of toe lasting machine whether fitted with joint lasting or not.
Programmable tracking of seat and side cement application directly on to the insole.
Possibility to adjust the width of the wipers in the seat with automatic positioning tor left and right shoes.
- Dimensions: mm 1200x1600x2130
- Packing dimensions:mm 1300x1700x2330
- Net weight:kg 1590
- Installed electrical power: kw4.5
- Motor electrical power: kw 1.5
- Production per hour pairs: 150/200